Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Experimenting in color

A small collection of photos for my color photo class. My original intent for this class was to focus on the subject of visual memory, as I am doing with my film work, to help me get a better grasp of the concept from a color perspective. The project started out fine until I discovered slide film and got lost in the new medium to the point where my original idea kind of faded away, and I began to focus more on just shooting. Many of the images circle around my husband and my relationship with him and friends, and the images of him are some of my favorite. I may, for once, just keep it simple. My new subject matter may just be candid extended portraits of him with focus on color and tonality to create a mood. I really just feel like doing this simple and directly. Save my shenanigans for the darkroom. I will post more pictures soon.

 Kodak disposable

 Kodak disposable
 Tmax100 35mm
 Kodak disposable
Kodak disposable

Tmax100 35mm with paper filer over lens

No comments:

Post a Comment